Sunday, June 29, 2014

Cross Country

Ok so for some reason it never occurred to me that there could be blogs just about running, but this may be the 2nd greatest thing I've ever found on the internet (Twitter being first of course) I mean, what runner doesn't like talking about running? And it's hard to find someone who cares, or is even willing to pretend to care while we ramble on. My cross country season starts in August, and summer practices just kicked off on Thursday. My goal for the season is to break 23:00 for my 5k. My PR last season was 28:05 so it's not unreasonable, but it's going to take work. And I'm more than ready and willing to put that work in :)  I've been slacking a little, so the next few weeks will mostly be to get back in shape, and then the fun stuff will start. That's all I can think to put right now, but I'll be posting about workouts, probably complaining about some teammates, and definitely be getting excited about progress.
~Schuyler

No comments:

Post a Comment